Salisbury Road, Bexhill-On-Sea, East Sussex, TN40 2AD
Contact AgentBexhill-on-Sea Office
3 Devonshire Road
Tel: 01424 225588
About the Property
* Investment Buy To Let opportunity with tenant in situ, current rental £725 PCM * A two bedroom terraced house, gas central heating system, double glazed windows and doors, private front and rear gardens, share of freehold, viewing comes highly recommended by RWW Bexhill.
- * Investment Buy To Let opportunity with tenant in situ, current rental £725 PCM *
- Two Bedroom Terrace House
- Living Room
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Gas Central Heating System
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended BY RWW
Communal Entrance Hallway
With entrance door.
Private Entrance Hallway
4.50m x 2.97m (14'9" x 9'9" )
Single radiator, bay window to the front elevation, feature fireplace, under stairs storage cupboard.
3.84m x 2.84m (12'7" x 9'4" )
Window to the rear elevation, fitted kitchen comprising a range of base and wall units with laminate straight edge worktops, one and half bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, space for fridge/freezer, space for cooker, single radiator.
Double radiator, door leading out to rear garden, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, wall mounted gas central heating and domestic hot water boiler, window to side.
Suite comprising panelled bath, walk in shower with chrome controls, chrome showerhead and fixing, wc with low level flush, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, tiled floor, double radiator, window to the rear and side elevations.
First Floor Landing
3.96m,0.91m x 3.58m (13,3" x 11'9")
Two window overlook the front elevation, single radiator, original Victorian fireplace, built in wardrobe cupboard.
3.25m x 3.45m (10'8" x 11'4")
Window to the rear elevation, built in wardrobe cupboard, original Victorian fireplace.
Southerly facing, mainly shingled for low maintenance, all enclosed by fencing to all sides, timber framed shed.
None of the services or appliances mentioned in these sale particulars have been tested. It should also be noted that measurements quoted are given for guidance only and are approximate and should not be relied upon for any other purpose.