Crofton Park Avenue, Bexhill-On-Sea, East Sussex, TN39 3SE
Contact AgentBexhill-on-Sea Office
3 Devonshire Road
Tel: 01424 225588
About the Property
* SOLD PRIOR TO PRESS, PLEASE REGISTER WITH RUSH WITT & WILSON TODAY FOR ALL NEW PROPERTY ALERTS * A very spacious four bedroom detached house located in the beautiful Cooden Bexhill. The accommodation comprises two reception rooms to the ground floor with downstairs cloakroom, entrance porch, kitchen/ breakfast room and spacious entrance hall. The first floor accommodation comprises four bedroom’s and main bathroom as well as en-suite to master bedroom. Outside we have two garages with electrically operated doors, off road parking on brick paved driveway, mature front garden and side access to the south facing private rear garden. Further features include gas central heating system, double glazed windows and doors, , entrance porch, off road parking and NO ONWARD CHAIN. Viewing comes highly recommended by RWW sole agents.
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Two Reception Rooms
- Downstairs Cloak Room
- Beautiful South Facing Rear Garden
- Gas Central Heating System
- Double Glazed Windows & Doors
- Off Road Parking, Two Garages
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended BY RWW
- NO ONWARD CHAIN!
With patio doors, windows to the front and side elevations.
Under stairs storage cupboard, double radiator.
WC with low level flush, wall mounted wash hand basin, part tiled walls, single radiator.
6.83m x5.94m (22'5 x19'6)
Windows to front and rear elevation, French doors to the the rear elevation, two double radiators, fireplace with real flame gas fire.
3.53m x 2.82m (11'7 x 9'3)
Window to the rear elevation overlooking the south facing rear garden, single radiator, breakfast bar, built in storage cupboards, additional fitted kitchen comprising a range of matching wall and base units with laminate straight edge worktops, single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, partly tiled walls, built in fridge, space for gas cooker.
4.47m x 3.23m (14'8 x 10'7)
Windows overlook the rear southerly elevation, double radiator, door leading out to rear garden, door through to garage.
First Floor Landing
Window to the front elevation, single radiator, access to roof space, built in airing cupboard.
5.05m x 3.73m (16'7 x 12'3)
Window to the rear elevation, single radiator, far reaching views with glimpse of the sea.
Comprising inset wash hand basin with vanity unit, WC with concealed cistern, double radiator, bidet, half height wall tiling, obscure glass window to the rear elevation.
4.04m x 3.61m (13'3 x 11'10)
Window to the rear elevation, single radiator, built in wardrobe cupboards.
3.76m x 3.00m (12'4 x 9'10)
Window to the front elevation, single radiator, built in wardrobe cupboards.
3.96m x 2.79m (13' x 9'2)
Window to the front elevation, single radiator.
Suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted electric shower unit, controls and showerhead, chrome heated towel rail, WC with low level flush, his and hers inset wash hand basins with vanity units, double radiator, pert tiled walls, obscured glass window overlooks the front elevation.
Mainly laid to lawn with a beautiful weeping willow and additional lawned areas with shrubbery, extensive off road parking on bricked paved driveway.
South facing rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a beautiful bricked sun terrace area, extensive well stocked shrub and flowerbeds with a huge variety of mature shrubbery, trees and plants of various kinds , timber framed shed, fully enclosed with a combination of fencing to all sides offering privacy and seclusion, the southerly elevation offers a beautiful sunny aspect, outside water tap.
Mainly laid to lawn with gate and brick wall, lean too conservatory, nicely planted shrub and flowerbeds. Fully enclosed with a combination of fencing to all sides offering privacy and seclusion.
None of the services or appliances mentioned in these sale particulars have been tested. It should also be noted that measurements quoted are given for guidance only and are approximate and should not be relied upon for any other purpose.