Kent, Hastings & Rother are now governed by (COVID-19) Coronavirus restrictions.
Rush, Witt & Wilson will continue to trade in accordance with the regulations, but we will be taking enhanced steps to protect everybody.
- Our office doors will be open. Admittance will be by prior appointment only and then only if it is essential.
- The best way to contact us is by phone or email.
- Our staff will be wearing masks at all times when in contact with the public, apologies if we sound a bit muffled.
- We would ask that all members of the public coming into contact with our staff wear a mask unless you are exempt. This measure is for the protection of everybody.
- Viewings can still take place, but a maximum of two clients per appointment.
- Market appraisals will continue.
- We will be adhering to social distancing procedures.
For further information on the (COVID-19) Coronavirus restrictions please CLICK HERE.