Kent, Hastings & Rother are now governed by Lockdown regulations during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Rush, Witt & Wilson will continue to trade in accordance with the regulations, but we will be taking enhanced steps to protect everybody.
- Our office doors will be locked. Admittance will be by prior appointment only and then only if it is essential.
- The best way to contact us is by phone or email. Please look at the office pages on the site for details.
- Our staff will be wearing masks at all times when in contact with the public, apologies if we sound a bit muffled.
- We would ask that all members of the public coming into contact with our staff wear a mask. This measure is for the protection of everybody. If you are exempt from wearing a mask, we ask you to consider very carefully if the higher risk you are taking is absolutely necessary.
- Viewings can still take place, but a maximum of two clients per appointment and they must be from the same support bubble.
- Market appraisals will continue.
- We will be adhering to stringent social distancing procedures.
For further information on the Lockdown regulations please click HERE.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.