Sandown Way, Bexhill-On-Sea, East Sussex, TN40 2NL
Contact AgentBexhill-on-Sea Office
3 Devonshire Road
Tel: 01424 225588
About the Property
* In need of some refurbishment * A spacious three double bedroom detached family house with garage, cul-de-sac location, private front & rear gardens, gas central heating system, double glazed windows and doors, spacious L-shaped living room/ dining room, downstairs cloakroom, extensive off road parking, VACANT POSSESSION. Viewing comes highly recommended by RWW sole agents.
- Three Double Bedroom Detached House
- * In Need Of Some Refurbishment *
- Private Front & Rear Gardens
- Gas Central Heating System
- Double Glazed Windows & Doors
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Vacant Possession
- Viewing Recommended by RWW Sole Agents
- Extensive Off Road Parking
With double radiator, under stairs storage space.
Close-coupled wc, wall mounted wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, obscured glass window to the side elevation.
L-Shaped Living Room/ Dining Room
6.50m x 5.64m (21'4 x 18'6)
Windows to both the front and rear elevations, patio doors lead out onto the rear garden, two double radiators, tiled open fireplace, additional double radiator in the dining area.
3.48m x 2.95m (11'5 x 9'8)
Window to the rear elevation, door to side, fitted kitchen comprising a range of base and wall units with laminate straight edge worktops, single bowl sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, space for cooker and fridge freezer, tiled splashbacks.
First Floor Landing
Spacious landing with large airing cupboard, windows to the rear elevation.
4.39m x 2.95m (14'5 x 9'8)
Window to the front elevation, double radiator, built in wardrobe cupboard.
3.48m x 3.43m (11'5 x 11'3)
Window to the rear elevation, single radiator, built in wardrobe cupboard.
4.34m x 2.79m (14'3 x 9'2)
Windows to both front and side elevations, single radiator, built in wardrobe cupboard.
Suite comprising panelled bath, wall mounted electric shower unit with shower head, close-coupled wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, obscured glass window to the rear elevation, double radiator.
Designed with low maintenance in mind, with bricked paving for extensive off road parking for several vehicles with shingled-borders.
Landscaped with large lawned area and areas for alfresco dining, all enclosed with fencing to all sides, ornamental fishpond, well stocked shrub and flowerbeds, timber framed shed, side access.
Up and over door, personal door to side with window, power and light.
None of the services or appliances mentioned in these sale particulars have been tested. It should also be noted that measurements quoted are given for guidance only and are approximate and should not be relied upon for any other purpose.