Pebsham Drive, Bexhill-On-Sea, East Sussex, TN40 2RU
Contact AgentBexhill-on-Sea Office
3 Devonshire Road
Tel: 01424 225588
About the Property
* VIEWINGS NOW AVAILABLE * One Of Two Brand New Detached Hugely Impressive Luxury Three Bedroom Bungalows Available * We are excited to offer to the market two new build detached bungalows which are now nearing completion. 10 year Stroma builders certificate! These bungalow have been built to a very impressive specification with three bedrooms, master bedroom with en-suite, additional main bathroom, south facing conservatory, beautiful kitchen/ breakfast room approx. 21′ with NEF appliances and quartz worktops, grey brick paved driveway, private south facing level rear garden, underfloor central heating system, double glazed windows and doors, estimated completion date November 2021. Viewing comes highly recommended by RWW sole agents.
- Brand New Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Living Room
- Beautiful Kitchen/ Breakfast Room
- En-Suite Bathroom To Master Bedroom
- Additional Main Bathroom
- Under Floor Heating System
- Double Glazed Windows & Doors
- Upvc Conservatory
- Private Front & South Facing Rear Garden
Access to roof, large built in double doored cloaks cupboard.
4.93m x 4.72m (16'2 x 15'6)
Fireplace, bi-fold doors open in to the conservatory.
4.32m x 3.86m (14'2 x 12'8)
Overlooking the rear southerly elevation, UPVC double glazed with glass roof, French doors to the side elevation.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room
6.32m x 3.78m (20'9 x 12'5)
Stunning brand new kitchen with tiled wood effect flooring, windows to both the rear and side elevations, door leading out to the side passage, Neff induction hob with extractor canopy and light, Neff double oven with grill, built in fridge and freezer, built in Bosch dishwasher, integrated Integrated washing machine, sink unit with mixer tap, space for table and chairs.
5.92m x 3.58m (19'5 x 11'9 )
Box window to the front elevation.
Comprising double width walk in shower with fixed chrome showerhead, hand shower attachment and controls, wc with concealed cistern, wall mounted wash hand basin with vanity unit, obscured glass window to the side elevation, ceramic floor and wall tiling.
3.78m x 3.20m (12'5 x 10'6)
Window to the front elevation.
3.58m x 3.23m (11'9 x 10'7)
Window to the side elevation.
WC with concealed cistern, wall mounted wash hand basin with vanity drawers, panelled bath, obscured glass window to the side elevation, electric shaver point and built in linen cupboard.
Mainly laid to lawn, all enclosed with with fencing to both sides, bricked caved off road parking available for several vehicles.
Southerly facing, mainly laid to lawn, private and secluded with fencing to all sides, patio area for alfresco dining.
None of the services or appliances mentioned in these sale particulars have been tested. It should also be noted that measurements quoted are given for guidance only and are approximate and should not be relied upon for any other purpose.