Northiam Road, Broad Oak, East Sussex, TN31 6EP
Ambellia, Main Road
Tel: 01797 253555
About the Property
* AVAILABLE JANUARY 2021* An incredibly spacious three bedroom detached bungalow forming part of one of four exclusively designed dwellings located within the highly sought after Village of Broad Oak. Constructed to an exemplary standard offering a 10 year build guarantee this delightful home offers incredibly spacious, low maintenance, energy efficient and contemporary living accommodation comprising an 18′ living / dining room with French doors to the rear garden open to a stylish double aspect fully fitted kitchen with Quartz worktops, three generous double bedrooms with an en-suite shower room to the master and impressive main bathroom suite with walk-in shower and bath. Outside offers a private, south-facing rear garden with shed an Indian Sandstone paved terrace with extensive off road parking available to the front. The property is within walking distance to the well regarded local convenience store, bakery and doctor’s surgery with further High street shopping available and both Battle and Rye a short drive away. Viewing by appointment – 01797 253555. CHAIN FREE.
- Incredibly spacious three bedroom detached bungalow
- Newly constructed to a very high stanadard
- Exclusive development of only four dwellings
- Sought after Village location within walking distance to the local store, Bakery and Doctors Surgery.
- Generous main living / dining room
- Stylish double aspect fitted Kitchen with Quartz worktops
- 10 year build guarantee
- Private south-facing rear garden with shed and Indian Sandstone terrace
- Extensive off road parking for several vehciles
- CHAIN FREE - AVAILABLE JANUARY 2021
Extensive block pave drive to front elevations incorporating large turning bay, area of lawn with planted shrub borders enclosed by mature hedgerow, access to western elevations with close board gate and path to side leading to rear garden, Indian Sandstone pave steps leading to covered entrance porch with Oak post, external lighting, composite front door with obscure glazed pane and matching sidelight window.
Inset coir mat, spacious entrance hallway with engineered Oak flooring, alarm panel and consumer unit, radiator, Ideal digital wall thermostat, built in cupboard with slatted shelving via Oak door.
4.09m x 3.38m (13'5 x 11'1)
Internal Oak door, carpeted flooring, UPVC window to front aspect with radiator below, selection of power point, TV point, ceiling light, Internal Oak door to en-suite shower room.
En-suite shower room
2.67m x 1.35m (8'9 x 4'5)
Internal Oak door, grey wood effect tile flooring obscure window to side aspect, chrome ladder heated towel rail, push flush WC, ceramic wall tiling, freestanding high gloss vanity unit with drawers below, wall mounted mirror with sensor lighting, down lights and extractor fan, large walk-in shower enclosure with contemporary shower mixer and rinser attachment.
3.43m x 3.15m (11'3 x 10'4)
Internal Oak door, carpeted flooring, window to side aspect with radiator below, selection of power points, TV point, ceiling light.
3.15m x 2.16m (10'4 x 7'1)
Internal Oak door, grey wood effect tile flooring obscure window to side aspect, white back to wall bath suite, chrome ladder heated towel rail, push flush WC, ceramic wall tiling, freestanding high gloss vanity unit with drawers below, wall mounted mirror with sensor lighting, down lights and extractor fan, large walk-in shower enclosure with contemporary shower mixer and rinser attachment.
3.18m x 3.12m (10'5 x 10'3)
Internal Oak door, carpeted flooring, UPVC window to front aspect with radiator below, selection of power point, TV point, ceiling light.
Living / dining room
5.72m x 5.03m (18'9 x 16'6)
Open access from hallway, continuation of the engineered Oak flooring, LED ceiling down lights throughout with dimmer controls, obscure window to side aspect, double radiator, UPVC French doors to the rear garden, selection of power points, TV and phone point, open access to kitchen.
3.20m x 3.12m (10'6 x 10'3)
Open access from Living / dining room, engineered Oak flooring, UPVC windows to rear and side elevations, LED ceiling down lights, kitchen hosts a selection of fitted base and wall units with Grey wood effect shaker doors beneath Quartz worksurfaces incorporating breakfast bar, recessed drainer, matching upstands, sill and oven splash back, under mounted one and half stainless bowl with pull out rinser tap, integrated pull out bin, washing machine and tumble dryer, integrated dishwasher, fitted SMEG 900 range style oven with five ring gas hob, quartz splash back, extractor canopy with light over, corner wall unit housing the Ideal Gas boiler, eye level SMEG microwave, fitted American style Samsung fridge / freezer complete with water and ice dispenser, selection of above counter level power points.
Privately enclosed rear garden with full width Indian Sandstone paved terrace, railway sleeper wall incorporating steps to area of lawn enclosed by close board fencing, timer shed, specimen trees, external lighting, power points and tap, access to side elevations with gate to front.
Mains gas central heating system.
Local Authority - Rother District Council.
None of the services or appliances mentioned in these sale particulars have been tested. It should also be noted that measurements quoted are given for guidance only and are approximate and should not be relied upon for any other purpose.