Northiam Road, Broad Oak, East Sussex, TN31 6EP
Ambellia, Main Road
Tel: 01797 253555
About the Property
* AVAILABLE NOW * A stunning two bedroom detached bungalow forming part of one of four exclusively designed dwellings located within the highly sought after Village of Broad Oak. Constructed to an exemplary standard offering a 10 year build guarantee this delightful home offers incredibly spacious, low maintenance, energy efficient and contemporary living accommodation comprising an open plan 24′ fitted kitchen / dining / living room with French doors to the rear garden, two double bedrooms and modern shower room suite. Outside offers a private, south-facing rear garden with shed an Indian Sandstone paved terrace with off road parking available for two vehicles to the front. The property is within walking distance to the well regarded local convenience store, bakery and doctor’s surgery with further High street shopping available and both Battle and Rye a short drive away. Viewing by appointment – 01797 253555. CHAIN FREE.
- Stunning two bedroom detached bungalow
- One of four exclusively designed properties finished to the highest of standards
- Highly sought after Village location within easy access to the local amenities
- 24' open plan fitted kitchen / dining / living room
- Contemporary main shower room suite
- 10 year build guarantee
- Private south-facing rear garden with Indian Sandstone paved terrace
- Off road parking for two vehicles to front
- CHAIN FREE
Accessed via brick pier entrance, block pave driveway to front elevations for two vehicles, laid to lawn enclosed by Chestnut post and rail fencing and planted shrub borders, low level close board fencing with gate to side elevations providing access to rear, further border to front, Indian Sandstone path from drive leading to a front door via covered entrance, further close board gate to rear garden external light.
Composite front door with obscure viewing pane, engineered Oak flooring, radiator, wall mounted alarm panel, ceiling down lights, consumer unit, digital wall thermostat, access panel to loft over, power point, cupboard via Oak door with slatted shelving, ceiling light tunnel.
3.84m x 3.28m (12'7 x 10'9)
Internal Oak door, carpeted flooring, ceiling light, window to front aspect with radiator below, selection of power points, TV point, Phone point.
3.71m x 3.28m (12'2 x 10'9)
Internal Oak door, carpeted flooring, ceiling light, window to front aspect with radiator below, selection of power points, TV point.
2.77m x 2.18m (9'1 x 7'2)
Internal Oak door, grey wood effect tile flooring obscure window to side aspect, chrome ladder heated towel rail, push flush WC, ceramic wall tiling, freestanding high gloss vanity unit with drawers below, wall mounted mirror with sensor lighting, down lights and extractor fan, large walk-in shower enclosure with contemporary shower mixer and rinser attachment.
Kitchen / Dining / Living room
7.32mx 4.80m (24'x 15'9)
Internal Oak glazed door from hall, engineered Oak flooring, obscure window to side aspect, further window and French doors to the rear aspect and garden, ceiling down lights, selection of power points and TV points to living room end, radiator. To the Kitchen end provides space for a dining table, radiator, selection of fitted matching base and wall units with grey wood grain effect shaker style doors beneath granite work surfaces with matching up stands engineered drainer grooves and sills, selection of above counter level power points, under mounted one and half stainless bowl with rinser tap, full height tower larder with pull out shelving, integrated 50/50 fridge / freezer, pull out below counter level bin, selection of soft closing cutlery and pan drawers, under mounted NEFF oven with four ring NEFF induction hob above, integrated BEKO dishwasher, wall unit housing Ideal gas boiler, integrated washing machine.
Privately enclosed south facing rear garden, full width Indian Sandstone paved terrace with steps extending to an area of lawn enclosed by close board fencing, garden shed with power, access to side elevations, further gate to front, external power point, tap and lighting.
Block pave driveway for two vehicles
Mains gas central heating system.
Local Authority - Rother District Council.
None of the services or appliances mentioned in these sale particulars have been tested. It should also be noted that measurements quoted are given for guidance only and are approximate and should not be relied upon for any other purpose.