North Road, Bexhill-On-Sea, East Sussex, TN39 5BL
Contact AgentBexhill-on-Sea Office
3 Devonshire Road
Tel: 01424 225588
About the Property
* BUY-TO-LET INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY* A spacious three bedroom terraced house ideally situated close to local amenities, schools and bus routes. The property comprises lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms, family bathroom and a low maintenance rear garden. Other benefits include gas central heating and double glazed windows. EICR certificate approved. Sold with tenants in situ that have enjoyed the property for several years, viewing comes highly recommended by RWW Bexhill sole agents.
- BUY TO LET INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- Three Bedroom Terraced House
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Double Glazed Widows / Gas Central Heating
- Close To Local Amenities & Schools
- Tenant In Situ
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Obscured double glazed front door leading to hallway, radiator, stairs leading to first floor.
4.30 x 3.40 (14'1" x 11'1")
Double glazed bay window to the front elevation, radiator.
3.64 x 3.49 (11'11" x 11'5")
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, feature brick fireplace, radiator, open doorway leading through to kitchen, under stairs storage cupboard.
3.08 x 2.87 (10'1" x 9'4")
Double glazed window and obscured double glazed door to the side elevation, radiator, fitted kitchen comprising a range of matching wall and base level units with laminate roll edge worktop surfaces, stainless steel single sink with drainer and mixer tap, space for freestanding fridge/freezer, gas hob with fitted extractor hood above, integrated electric oven, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, part tiled walls, recessed ceiling spotlights, door leading through to rear hallway.
Door leading through to bathroom, utility space with plumbing for washing machine.
Obscured double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, low level wc, panelled enclosed bath with wall mounted shower controls and shower attachment, pedestal mounted wash hand basin, part tile walls, recessed ceiling spotlights and extractor fan.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, (large roof space with potential to convert in to FOURTH BEDROOM providing usual planning and consents are granted).
4.50 x 4.32 (14'9" x 14'2")
Double glazed bay window to the front elevation, radiator, ornamental feature Victorian fireplace, large storage cupboard, fitted alcove shelving.
3.42 x 2.68 (11'2" x 8'9")
Double glazed windows to the rear elevation, radiator.
3 x 2.87 (9'10" x 9'4")
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator.
Obscured double glazed window to the side elevation, low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback.
Concrete laid patio, timber garden shed, gated access onto rear alleyway.
None of the services or appliances mentioned in these sale particulars have been tested. It should also be noted that measurements quoted are given for guidance only and are approximate and should not be relied upon for any other purpose.