Eastwood Road, Bexhill-On-Sea, East Sussex, TN39 3PS
Contact AgentBexhill-on-Sea Office
3 Devonshire Road
Tel: 01424 225588
About the Property
* Open Day! Saturday 12th February 2022 Call Rush Witt & Wilson Today To Book! * An opportunity to acquire this deceptively spacious two bedroom semi-detached house ideally located in the highly sought after area of Collington. Offering bright and spacious accommodation throughout, the property comprises lounge with open fireplace, fitted kitchen/ breakfast room, two double bedrooms and utility room/study. Other internal benefits include gas central heating to radiators and double glazed windows throughout. Externally the property offers a westerly facing rear garden and front garden. Conveniently situated in this popular part of West Bexhill within easy walking distance of local schools, Collington mainline rails station, Bexhill Downs and Egerton Park, whilst still only being a short walk to Bexhill town centre and seafront. Viewing comes highly recommended by RWW Bexhill to appreciate this well presented property in this highly desired location.
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Lounge With Open Fireplace
- Kitchen/ Breakfast Room
- Family Bathroom
- Private Front And Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- Gas Central Heating System
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Sought After Collington Location
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended BY RWW
Obscured doubled glazed front door, with obscured double glazed side light window to the front elevation leading to the entrance hall , with radiator, services cupboard housing electric meter and electric fuse box, under stairs storage cupboard providing ample storage space and housing the gas meter, stairs leading to first floor.
3.65 x 3.63 (11'11" x 11'10")
Double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, feature York stone fireplace with open fire.
3.66 x 3.16 (12'0" x 10'4")
Double aspect, double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations with a double glazed door giving side access to the property, radiator, fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base level units with laminate roll edge worktop surfaces, space for freestanding cooker, stainless steel single sink with drainer and mixer tap, dishwasher, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, part tiled walls.
1.86 x 1.80 (6'1" x 5'10")
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, a range of matching wall and base level units with laminate roll edge worktop surfaces, plumbing space for washing machine, space for freestanding fridge/freezer, additional under counter storage space, fitted open shelving.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the front elevation, access to loft space with pull down ladder.
3.65 x 2.95 (11'11" x 9'8")
Double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, large range of fitted wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors comprising hanging space and shelving.
3.18 x 2.71 (10'5" x 8'10")
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator.
Obscured double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, white fitted suite comprising pedestal mounted wash hand basin, panelled enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low level wc, large fitted bathroom cabinet in alcove with fitted shelving ( which could provide suitable space for walk in shower) , tiled walls, electric shaver point.
Shingled laid with extensive and mature plants and shrubs, pathway with gated access leading to the rear of the property.
Westerly facing rear garden with timber decking area, the rest of the garden is mainly shingled and plum slate laid with mature plants and shrubs, timber garden shed, side access leading to the front.
None of the services or appliances mentioned in these sale particulars have been tested. It should also be noted that measurements quoted are given for guidance only and are approximate and should not be relied upon for any other purpose.